Monday, October 16, 2006

HI-8-US

It would be the coolest.Northern Virginia is the vanity plate capitol of the world. I kid you not, almost everyone here has one. I do not have one, but only because I haven't thought of anything clever enough to put on one. I thought HI-8-US might be pretty good, but that's already taken. Please help.

Actually, all of this has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I am going on vaction this week with my wife. We are leaving our spry young'un with his grandparents and heading south to the Mexicoast. Nos vemos en una semana ... mas or menos.

In the meantime, comment on the post below, hit me up with the sweetest license plate ever, or check out the boy's site for some video shennanagins. See you in a week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

announcing that you are going on hiatus is like announcing that the world will not end next week.

no one will notice.
(in the blogging universe, that is.)

Anonymous said...

something about this particular post seems eerily familiar . . .

Wait, now I remember . . . CLICK

vandorsten said...

indeed...

Anonymous said...

How about "DSL BLOG"

Anonymous said...

I have some:

PNZRFST
CALEB SR
MS-DOS
OLD MAN
FL@UL8R